Rules & Regulations
- All race cars are subject to WDRA rules and specs that apply to your vehicle and category. You are responsible for knowing and implementing these regulations. Copies are available thru the WDRA..
- Sportsmanlike conduct at ALL times.
- There shall be no alcoholic beverages in the race cars on race track or staging lanes.
- ALL Pit Vehicles may ONLY BE OPERATED BY THOSE WITH VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the property.
- No unauthorized personnel will be allowed on the race track.
- Race cars must pass through “tech,” and your tech card must be filled out and turned in at “tech located lanes 10 & 11
- Speeding vehicles or careless driving in the pits is strictly forbidden, and it may result in your having to leave the race track.
- Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are to be kept out of Staging Lanes and all on site roads.
- If you test on the top end of the track, helmets and safety equipment must be fastened.
|IGNITION||Functional “Kill” Switch or a Factory Tip-over Switch is Required on 0-9.99 1/4 Mile and 0-6.99 1/8 Mile Vehicles|
|HELMET||Full-face Helmet With a Shield|
|PROTECTIVE CLOTHING||Leather or Kevlar jacket, leather or denim pants, leather gloves, & above ankle boots. Any rider running quicker than 9.99 1/4 mile or 6.99 1/8 mile must have leather pants. Pants are not required to be zipped together. Nylon or textile jackets & pants are NOT PERMITTED|
|TIRES||“Smooth” Roadway-type Tires. Dirt Type Prohibited.|
|ADDITIONAL||The Properly Secured Seat, Foot Pegs & Handle Grips|
The rules and regulations herein are designed to ensure the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable safety requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND/OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official. The race director shall be empowered to permit minor deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that, in his opinion, do not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.